Maplesteads' Fuel Syndicate
The Maplesteads Fuel Syndicate is a free-to-join, independent home heating oil buying collective that seeks out competitive prices, saving its members from the hassle of continually researching and comparing ever-changing market rates.
Many villagers in the Maplesteads – and the surrounding villages of Pebmarsh, Gestingthorpe & Wickham St Paul – save money each year when buying home heating oil, benefitting from the bulk ordering power of the MFS.
If you are interested in joining the MFS, please e-mail: Natasha Cooke
|2019 Ordering and Delivery|
|Month||Order by||Delivery from|
|Next Order Date/Delivery||July||5th||12th onwards|
|November||29th||6th Dec onwards|
Oil orders can be placed direct with Natasha; alternatively call Jean, Sharon or Alex on 01603 885 236.
Please quote your MFS & Certas Energy (formerly Pace) Account Number (if known) and your home address in all communications.
- You can spread fuel payments over 12 months paying by Direct Debit.
- New MFS customers signing up for Direct Debit pay for only half of their 1st delivery up front.
- There is no charge for paying by debit card
- There is a 1½% handling fee for paying by credit card
- Cheque on delivery for new MFS members
- Cheque on invoice for existing MFS customers
All customers are automatically put on 14-day credit terms after one delivery
Note: Every penny reduction the MFS achieves by buying heating oil in bulk means individual members benefit from a saving of £20 when filling a typical 2000 litre domestic tank.